Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Traction Apps for the vacant position of a Key Account Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Health Sector
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing in high-valued key merchants and clients with ambition and passion to achieve high sales in order to maximize revenue and profit for the organization.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for acquiring and managing relationships with our high-value client base in the assigned location
- Understand customer needs to help them achieve their business goals through Traction Apps and its ecosystem
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Identify and build Up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within your existing accounts
- Through collaboration with Product/Tech teams, provide consulting services for a specific set of customers and maximize their ROI
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products
- Work with our Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience across all aspects of Traction
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues
- Advise clients on the most effective ways to use the Traction Apps Products
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a related field
- Experience and results in Payment Terminal Services, and other fintech sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Projection and forecasting skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers Traction Apps, and able to help customers achieve their goals, even if they’re unable to articulate those goals
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favourable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.