This is to inform the general public of yet another opportunity to get a good and reliable job in Lagos. Paga Nigeria is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who is interested in filling in the available position of a Knowledge Management Specialist in the organization. As an interested individual, you are expected to send applications to be immediately employed as a knowledge management specialist.
About the Role
The Knowledge management specialist would be responsible for managing the knowledge base system by updating and adding new product and services frequently ask questions.
Plan and execute and execute products training requirements for all Customer Experience staff. Drive and engage team members on knowledge management goals.
Other jobs at Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited:
Job Details in at Paga Nigeria
This job is under the Executive or Management category, so this particular job is best suited for qualified persons who have been trained under this department. Below are the full details of the auxiliary nurse position:
- Job Title: Knowledge Management Specialist
- Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Department: Customer Experience
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Sector: Financial Services
- Career Level: Grade 5
- Reports To: Manager, Support & Service Design
This role at Paga Nigeria is a good fit for you if:
- You are customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
- You are a proactive, collaborative team-player.
- You can adapt quickly as situations change.
- You are proficient in both written and oral English.
- You communicate tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
- You have the ability to prioritize and take ownership
- You are Proficient in Ms Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- You maintain effective work relationships with cross functional teams.
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders, service teams, trainers, and subject matter experts to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Develop, maintain, and update support portal with FAQs.
- Develop, maintain, and update relevant training material related to new and existing products.
- Develop product training calendar and implement training activities.
- Co-ordinate and deliver training support to all Customer Experience staff
- Carry out training interventions and select the medium for information delivery.
- Provide support with the execution and deployment of special projects via Train the Trainer and end user trainings
- Ensure that the Paga Customer Experience electronic document management system is updated and accessible to all users
- Facilitate and Manage input/feedback into training process
- Facilitate and/or teach generic training programs within customer experience
- Design and produce learning materials in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, animation, and multimedia to support training needs
- Assist in ensuring that all training interventions are tailored to meet identified skills gaps and are delivered within agreed timelines
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- You have 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience in customer service or client management.
- You have experience managing knowledge base system/FAQ tool
- You have a good knowledge of payment products and business solutions
- Able to lead, motivate, inspire, and influence team members and colleagues.
- You have completed the mandatory NYSC.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.