This is to mainly inform suitably qualified candidates that the management of Kogi State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Idah, has announced the commencement of the admission process for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Courses Offered in School of Health Technology, Idaho
- Health Education and Promotion ND
- Food Hygiene
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Health Information Management ND & HND
- Public Health ND
- Environmental Health ND & HND
- Epidemiology and Disease Control ND
- Community Health Extension Workers
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode Admission Form 2023
- Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form 2023
- Admission Form 2023: Millennium College of Nursing Science, Akwa
- UEC College of Nursing, Ochadamu Admission Form Portal 2023
- Applicants must have at least five(5) credits in O’level certificate (two sittings would be considered).
- Applicant must make a payment via this link login.remita.net/remita/onepage/7517792445/service.spa for the admission form
- Applicant must use personal email address to forward the RRR number generated for payment and FULL NAME to firstname.lastname@example.org for onward verification.
- After the verification process, applicant must check personal email for password after making a payment to access the admission form.
- Applicant must fill out admission form accurately, after which form is submitted. Please, make sure to DOWNLOAD and PRINT the acknowledgement slip which will be presented during the interview. NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP, NO INTERVIEW.
- Applicant MUST present REMITA PAYMENT RECEIPT during the interview.
- NO REMITA PAYMENT RECEIPT, NO INTERVIEW.
- Image upload: file size can be less than or equal to 50KB.
Note: Downloading the Acknowledgement slip might seem difficult…don’t worry; it can be sent to your personal email. Make sure to use your personal email while filling out the admission form.
Application has already commenced since the 15th of March 2023. Apply Now that you still have the chance.