This is to inform members of the public particularly all applicants interested in Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode that the management of the school has started the sale of its 2023 admission form.
Admission Requirements for Kwara State College of Nursing
- Candidate must have at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, at least two sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
- A combination of WAEC & NECO is accepted; NABTEB must be one sitting.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- NDLEA Extends Recruitment Applications By 1 Week
- WAEC SSCE May/June 2023 Timetable (Updated)
- Abdul Gusau Polytechnic 2022/2023 ND Admission List
- .Visit the college Portal (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng)
- Click on the INSTRUCTION from the menu bar/lists to know the steps.
- Click on Applicant Form (Ensure that you have an active email address and phone number before commencing registration)
- Fill in the displayed fields (i.e. Surname, First name, another name, E-mail and phone number.
- Click on “Verify and Make Payment”
- Pay the Application Form Fee of Twelve Thousand Naira only (N12, 300.00) using your ATM Card details.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number, which is the 16digits number on the card;
- Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card). lastly, enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay.
- After successful payment, the Application Number will be generated and then go back to the Homepage (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng)
- Click on “Applicant Login”, fill in the required field and Click on Login
- Application Number and Surname
- Fill the display fields on the empty FORM (all fields are necessary, i.e. Personal Details, Programme, O’Level Result, Upload Passport, Attestation (Acknowledge)
- Click on “Print Out” to print your Documents.
Important Information to Note
The entrance Examination is CBT (Computer Base Test)
- Date of Entrance of Examination is 4th August 2023
- Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING OKE-ODE
- Time: 8.00 am