Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode Admission Form 2023
We would like to inform the general public that the application form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session at Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode (KWCONOO) is on SALES. As one of the applicants, you must visit here for the instructions and steps to obtain the form.
Please keep in mind that the entrance Examination is a (CBT).
- Date of Entrance of Examination is 4th August 2023
- Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING OKE-ODE
- Time: 8.00 am
- Candidate must have at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, at least two sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
- A combination of WAEC & NECO is accepted; NABTEB must be one sitting.
Application Procedures (Kwara)
- .Visit the college Portal (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng)
- Click on the INSTRUCTION from the menu bar/lists to know the steps.
- Click on Applicant Form (Ensure that you have an active email address and phone number before commencing registration)
- Fill in the displayed fields (i.e. Surname, First name, another name, E-mail and phone number.
- Click on “Verify and Make Payment”
- Pay the Application Form Fee of Twelve Thousand Naira only (N12, 300.00) using your ATM Card details.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number, which is the 16digits number on the card;
- Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card). lastly, enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay.
- After successful payment, the Application Number will be generated and then go back to the Homepage (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng)
- Click on “Applicant Login”, fill in the required field and Click on Login
- Application Number and Surname
- Fill the display fields on the empty FORM (all fields are necessary, i.e. Personal Details, Programme, O’Level Result, Upload Passport, Attestation (Acknowledge)
- Click on “Print Out” to print your Documents.