Kwara State Polytechnic courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Kwara Poly?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Kwara State Poly
List of Accredited Courses Offered in KWARAPOLY
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Business Administration
- Building Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Architectural Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
Kwara State Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Kwara State Poly cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved
equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Kwara State Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Kwara State Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study
and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.