The Kwara State University (KWASU) has commenced Undergraduate admissions processing for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Authority of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invites all the candidates whose choice of institution in the 2022 UTME was KWASU;
and all those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice to the Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening for 2022/2023 admission exercise.
KWASU Post UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME Form
Online registration starts on 8th August 2022, and closes on 30th November 2022.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt for your record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment.
Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes cut-off points in
UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University. Malete (KWASU)
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwas.edu.ng or please e-mail:
admission.officer wasteshing or call 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages)