Aquada Development Corporation is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the position of a Laboratory Scientist or Quality Control Analyst. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist / Quality Control Analyst
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Umuahia, Abia
Job Description (Aquada Development Corporation)
- The individual will have a background in the physical, natural or engineering sciences and will be expected to meet the following responsibilities:
- Acts as a field application scientist.
- Coordinate and execute assigned research projects.
- Design and perform laboratory experiments on a routine basis.
- Lead research efforts to complete projects within allotted timelines and budgets.
- Develop and enforce research policies and procedures.
- Address project issues and escalate complex issues to management.
- Perform day-to-day management of project teams and address any team issues promptly.
- Act as primary contact for scientific project communications.
- Document and report project progress, status, and issues if any to client on regular basis.
- Prepare project documentation and research reports for management review.
- Work with management to prepare project plans, budgets and schedules.
- A Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering, Laboratory Science, or related fields.
- Ability to develop appropriate assays to support analytical work.
- Ability to conduct team meetings to discuss project status and issues.
- Monitor project progress regularly and report the same to management and customers.
- Demonstrable ability to research project and execute managerial responsibilities and duties.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 1st October, 2022.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.