Lab Technician at Al-Ain Clinics Limited (1 spot available)
This is a job opportunity from Al-Ain Clinics Limited targeted towards interested individuals in Abuja. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Lab Technician. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Lab Technician
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Basic Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Work experience: 3 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Marketing and Communications
- Salary: 150,000 naira
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technicians at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Al-Ain Clinics Limited
The foundation of Al-Ain Medical is redefining the concept of clinics intuitive and sensible clinical treatment for the patients. Our team of 50+ healthcare staffs help us achieve that incredible understanding of our patients. Based on the same, the expert doctors diagnose and treat the ailments of the patients.
In sort, the amc healthcare wave is transforming the healthcare sector of UAE and redefining the concept of well-being among the patients.
A newly built world-class hospital in the Maitama district in Abuja is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill this position.
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analysing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format written and/or electronic.
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ensuring quality control throughout the lab
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience using laboratory equipment, apparatus, and Health, and Safety Management.
- Experience with laboratory practices/methods and scientific terminology
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Application Deadline: Not specified.