Laboratory Attendant At Dangote Group
This is to inform the general public that Dangote Group is currently recruiting for the position of Laboratory Attendant. Interested persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
Job Title: Laboratory Attendant
Employment Type: Full Time
Education and Work Experience:
- WASC / GCE / SSCE or related qualification
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of laboratory attendant terminology and types of equipment
- Ability to handle samples and operate lab types of equipment
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished samples.
- Collect samples according to the approved quality plan.
- Carry out preliminary preparation of sample collected for X-ray analysis.
- Carry out sieves and moisture analysis of samples.
- Prepare slides and make microscopic observations.
- Ensure cleaning of sample collection points.
- Assist in managing inventory of chemicals and laboratory items including glassware in the laboratory stores.
- Escalate any identified deviations from target quality standards promptly to the supervising Technologist.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the plant’s laboratory operations and maintenance of lab equipments and instruments.
- Ensure effective housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Assist in the maintenance of ISO quality management systems in the unit.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic lab analysis and activity reports.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date