Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Courses & Admission Requirements
It can be frustrating for students to find out they didn’t meet up with a school’s requirement after choosing the school as their choice of study. So, we have compiled all the accredited list of courses of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology as well as their admission requirements.
Nonetheless, before going into the crux of today’s topic, I would like to share with you the some basic information about Ladoke Akintola University of Technology that you are supposed to know.
About The University
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is a tertiary institution located in Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria. The university enrolls over 30,000 students and employs more than 3,000 workers including contract staff.
The School Main campus is located at Ogbomoso North Local Government, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria with geographical coordinate 8° 8′ 0″ North, 4° 16′ 0″ East. This is where most of the university’s teaching and research are carried out, The Ogbomoso Campus also houses the central administration of the university. The Ogbomoso Campus has five faculties and the Post-graduate school where courses are taught in various fields of pure and applied science, medicine, agriculture, engineering and technology, environmental science. The College of Health Science campus is located at Osogbo, the capital of Osun State, Nigeria. The campus at Osogbo houses the 3-years clinical study for MBBS, Medical Laboratory Science and Nursing students (Pre-clinical years of study of these courses hold at the main campus in Ogbomoso). It is located at Isale Osun, Osogbo. The Main campus first gate is located along the Old Ogbomosho-Ilorin road, the second entrance is at Under G area, and there’s a pedestrian road at Adenike area. Lautech does not have a University hostel accommodation, so areas such as: Adenike area,Yoaco, Under G, Aroje, Stadium are considered as residents for students.
GSU Courses and Admission Requirement
- Accounting Technology
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
- Animal Production and Health
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop And Environmental Protection
- Crop Production And Soil Science
- Earth Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Fine / Applied Art
- Food Science and Engineering
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pure / Applied Biology
- Pure / Applied Chemistry
- Pure / Applied Mathematics
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Transport Management Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Cyber Security
DELSU Courses and Admission Requirement
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, LAUTECH UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
General Admission Requirements
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in LAUTECH is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
LAUTECH admission requirements through UTME
To gain admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology in 2021/2022, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 170 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take LAUTECH post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
KWASU Courses and Admission Requirement
LAUTECH admission requirements through Direct Entry
Candidates who wish to gain admission through direct entry into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN
List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Mehanical Engineering
LAUTECH COURSE-SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Admission to 100 level is on the basis of performance in the University Matriculation Examination (U.M.E.) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) or good performances in the Pre-Degree Science Programme final examination.
- In addition, candidate must have at least five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at the S.S.C.E/G.C.E O’Level or its equivalent in order to qualify for admission into any of the faculties. For this purpose, a combination of credit passes at ”0” Level in five science subjects and at not more than two sittings is acceptable.
- Candidates are also required to fulfill such faculty and department entry requirements as may be prescribed from time to time.
List Of Nigerian Universities Offering Information Technology
Admission by Direct Entry
- Admission to 200 level by Direct Entry is based on the performance at the G.C.E. ”A” Level Examination or its equivalent. Applicants with any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry, provided all the five subjects at ‘0’ Level are obtained at not more than two sittings;
- ND with upper credit/HND/N.C.E. at credit level in relevant subjects (plus U.M.E. requirements) may be considered for admission into the 200 Level.
- Penalty for Gaining Admission with Falsified Credentials/Certificates Candidates admitted to the University are seriously warned in their own interest, not to present false credentials/certificates to the University for their admission.
- The laws that established LAUTECH empowers the Senate to deprive any person of any degree, diploma or other awards of the University which has been conferred upon him/her if, after due enquiry, it is discovered that the candidate has fraudulently gained admission into the University or obtained that award.
Deferment of Admission Any new student who, on account of ill health or other unforeseen circumstance, wants to defer his/her admission must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must be duly registered and matriculated.
- Must have paid all fees and obtained receipts.
UNIJOS Courses and Admission Requirement