The online registration for the post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for 2023/2024 admission into the Lagos State University of Education (LASUED) is scheduled to commence from Monday 7th to Friday 18th August 2023.
Location: Oto/Ijanikin with a campus at Epe.
Also Check Out:
- UNIUYO Part-time And School of Continuing Education Admission Form – 2022/2023
- Kwarapoly Post-UTME registration form for 2023/2024 session
- RUGIPO Post-UTME Screening Registration Form – 2023/2024
- Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post-UTME Form Is Out – 2023/2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission through UTME and Direct Entry into the various regular Undergraduate programmes at the Lagos State University of Education for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
2.0 ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING (LASUED)
1. Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University of Education in the 2023/2024 UTME and Direct Entry.
2. Candidates who wish to change to Lagos State University of Education must do so through JAMB before applying on the University portal.
3.Who obtained the minimum score of 170 and the required relevant O’ level credits in the JAMB brochure are eligible for the online screening exercise.
4. All Direct Entry candidates, especially NCE holders, who chose Lagos State University of Education as their first choice in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry exercise with the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible to participate in the online screening exercise.
5. Candidate must be sixteen (16) years old and above by October 1st, 2023.
6. The online screening process is open to those with virtually impaired who meet I and III above.
3.0 Requirements – LASUED
1. Candidates with at least Five (5) Credits in subjects relevant to a chosen course of study in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB. NBAIS and GCE O’ Level or its equivalent which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. Candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 and above
3. Candidates who indicated the University as their First Choice
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES EDUCATION (COHED)
- B.A. Ed. History & Diplomatic Studies
- A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. Ed. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Ed. Fine Arts
- B.A. Fine Arts
- B.A. Ed. Music
- B.A. Music
- B.A. Theatre & Performing Arts
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION (COSED)
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
- B Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Ed. Statistics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Health Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Human Kinetics
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION(COITED)
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Educational Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Automobile Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Woodwork Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Electrical Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Metalwork Technology
- B.Ed. Entrepreneurship B.LIS. Library and Information Sciences
COLLEGE OF VOCATIONAL AND ENTEREPRENUESHIP EDUCATION (COVED)
- B.Sc. Ed. Agricultural Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Home Economics
- B.Sc. Home Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Secretarial Administration
- B.Sc. Ed. Accounting
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Ed. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION (COMSSED)
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Educational Management
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Geography
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. Transport Management
- B.Sc. Ed. Social Studies
COLLEGE OF SPECIALISED AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (COSED)
- Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
- Ed. Primary Education Studies
- Ed. Counselling Psychology
- Ed. Special Education
- Ed. Adult Education
COLLEGE OF LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION ARTS EDUCATION (COLCAED)
- B.A. Ed. English
- B.A. English
- B.A. Ed. French
- B.A. French
- B.A. Ed. Arabic
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Ed. Yoruba
- B.A. Yoruba
- B.A. Ed. Igbo
- B.A. Igbo
- B.A. Ed. Hausa
- B.A. Hausa
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Direct Entry Candidates are to submit a copy of the online screening report, together with copy of notification of NCE, ND OR Diploma result, to the Admission Office for further processing.
All prospective candidates are to visit the University admission portal, https://admission.lasued.edu.ng/ for registration and payment
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to individual, other accounts or through other means aside from the one stated on the University website does so at his/her own risk.
Candidates are requested to visit the University admission portal www.admission.lasued.edu.ng for details. All credentials are to be uploaded online.