KyDAL Office Point is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Lead Customer Experience Specialist. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people – Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
Job Title: Lead Customer Experience Specialist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a passionate Lead Customer Experience Specialist to help support our Market.
- To support the department to handle administrative tasks raised by internal teams, external customer’s requests, enquiries & complaints via email, phone, web chat, marketplaces and social media in a timely manner.
- Understand customer enquiries and respond via applicable channels: email, phone, web chat, marketplaces, and social media.
- Analyze, review and recommend appropriate solutions to enhance process efficiency and service standards.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers in a friendly and police manner following the processes.
- To ensure customer’s requests are attended within the time frames to avoid any service delays.
- To work in a team environment and support each other in multitasking & flexible working hours/days.
- Proactive in attending to customers’ needs & solving their issues.
- Communicate with various departments in order to maintain goodwill and to solve customers’ issues
Skills / Requirements
- Able to converse and correspond in English
- A minimum of 4 years experience in customer service preferred
- Qualification in Project management/marketing will be an advantage
- Experience in Communication/media or Photography will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, on the telephone or in writing.
- Very patient in handling concerns from different types of customers.
- Very independent and highly motivated to learn and ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply to assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Good task management and cross-functional team coordination skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, to integrate with others and to show personal initiative.
- Results-oriented, career-minded, hard-working, focused, and team-oriented player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.