Aquada Development Corporation is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the vacant position of a Lead Engineer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Lead Engineer, Engineering Support Services
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Umuahia, Abia
Summary (Aquada Development Corporation)
- We need qualified candidates to oversee our engineering team in the development of new and innovative process engineering systems as well as the support of existing process units.
- The focus of our engineering efforts are on equipment design, development and operation of carbon recovery systems used to support our production processes.
- This position will also support our materials process operations that produce, print and recycle plastic (primarily for food packaging operations).
- We are looking for well-trained and experienced engineers to work closely with our engineering team to design, develop and deploy alternative and bio-based energy systems.
- This is a hands-on position that will involve creating and operating actual working equipment that is used in industrial processes.
- The successful candidates will be part of a team involved in the maintenance and support of existing equipment and processes as well.
- The position will be fully engaged in the anticipation and resolution of challenging technical problems in a fast-paced industrial operation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master Degree qualification
- Candidates should possess training in engineering with a minimum of ten years of field experience, of which a minimum of five should be in a supervisory role.
- Outstanding mastery of process operations is required for this job.
- Prior experience in the design and specification of industrial process equipment will be a distinct advantage.
- This position demands intellectual curiousity, as the successful candidate will be exposed to a variety of technical and industrial operations that convert waste to clean energy and other useful products. The willingness to learn and explore is vital in this role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 1st October, 2022.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.