Lecturer II (General Studies) at Achievers University, Owo – 2 slots available
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Achievers University, Owo for the vacant position of a Lecturer for General Studies. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Lecturer II
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Owo, Ondo
- Unit: General Studies
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Achievers University, Owo
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. It commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 15 sets of students and graduated 11 sets of Achievers’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavors. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State.
We are recruiting lecturers to lecture in the following departments below:
- English Language
- Candidate must possess a Ph.D. in the relevant subject area. Holders of good master’s degree with years of teaching and research experience may be considered.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favorably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 hard copies of their Applications along with Curriculum Vitae (CV), names and addressed of three (3) referees, including copies of their Credentials to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
- Applicants should also request their referees to forward their references directly to the address above.
- For further information: Please contact: Oluwole via: email@example.com – 08038544613 / Adebayo via: firstname.lastname@example.org – 0803 343 2195.