Lecturer I At Skyline University, Nigeria (SUN) – 16 Openings
Skyline University, Nigeria (SUN) is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Lecturer I. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court.
Skyline University Nigeria SUN is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
Employment Type: Full time
We require this position in the following departments:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- International Relations
- Mass Communications
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- English Language
- Medical Laboratory.
- Must have a Doctorate Degree in the respective field from an accredited University
- International work experience and community service will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of teaching and research experience respectively.
- A strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both locally and internationally is required in addition to evidence of ability to supervise under-graduate students.
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment.
- Applicant must be a computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV & Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng