Lecturer II (Health Sciences) at Wellspring University – 3 slots available
Wellspring University is currently in seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the vacant position of a Lecturer in the field of Health Sciences. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Lecturer II (Health Sciences)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Edo (Benin City)
About Wellspring University
Wellspring University was founded by Management Science Centre, a Professional Training and Educational Consulting Firm established in 1983.
The centre, which has a long-standing history of excellent performance in this subsector, commenced business as a tutorial centre for degree students of the then Correspondence and Open Studies Institute of the University of Lagos.
We need lecturers who can teach in any of the underlisted departments:
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Health.
- A Ph.D in the relevant field, with at least two (2) years post-qualification cognate experience
- A suitable number of publications
- Proficiency in ICT and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.