A well qualified personnel is needed at Natafamdavid Consulting Nigeria Limited to fill the vacant position of a legal adviser in their organization.
All interested persons are advised to go through this post as there are important details as regards to this vacancy.
Natafamdavid Consulting Nigeria Limited is a business growth consultancy company offering tailor-made services targeted at building profitable and productive companies with a focus on building sustainable enterprises, comprehensive HR advisory services, brand growth, corporate governance, business strategy, and advisory services at different sections of the value chain.
Our services are across-the-board and we are driven by a strong passion to create value for our clients. From the go, we set out to work with clients across diverse industries, providing strategic solutions to increase our success matrix, productivity, and profitability. So far, we have worked with clients in different industries and sectors such as Agriculture, Real Estate, Hospitality, Engineering & Construction, Education, Logistics, Health & Environment, Oil & gas, Retail and more, to achieve their itemized objectives.
Job Title: Legal Adviser
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the organization and the implication of laws, and legislation that may affect the organization
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and other briefing documents
- Draft, review, edit, interpret, and advise on contracts and other legal documents.
- Providing arbitration, litigation, and mediation support
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
- To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selectingthe relevant material to analyze the legal information
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- BA Degree in Law
With a minimum of 5 years of experience on the job.
- Experience as a legal advisor, and ability to attend to routine administrative labor law-related tasks.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Vibrant young man.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.