Legal Advisor, Business & Commercial Clients (BCC) And Corporate Functions At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested persons who are willing to work as a legal advisor (BCC).
Job Title: Legal Advisor, Business & Commercial Clients (BCC) And Corporate Functions
- Job ID: 80410134_80389569
- Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
- Business Segment: Group Functions
- To effectively manage and mitigate the legal risks faced by the BCC business by providing value-added legal advisory services to the business and implementing adequate controls.
- To support the BCC business in operationalizing and aligning its strategy and contracting process.
- LLB Law Degree
- Minimum of four (4) years post-qualification experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the legal environment and the application thereof in the business processes of the banking industry. An understanding of
- the regulatory environment within the Banking industry. Comprehensive knowledge of legislation and SBSA’s risk and compliance universe. Knowledge of the full spectrum of bank products and services.
- Good understanding and application of Operational Risk, Credit Risk and Legal risk and /or Risk Management and Basel 2
- Understanding branch network and the interface between frontline service, responsive sales, and support functions. Good understanding of banking procedures and systems and Personal and Business Banking operations.
- Good knowledge of transaction processes relevant to products and services offered to customers.
- Making Decisions
- Resolving Conflicts
- Establishing Rapport
- Upholding Standards
- Producing Outputs
- Legal Advisory and Interpretation
- Dispute Resolution
- Court Processes and Procedures
- Legal Administration
- Legal Compliance and Research.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Sales Consultant at MPOWER
- Receivables Manager at MPOWER
- Fire Superintendent At The Federal Polytechnic, Orogun
- Head of Technical Sales at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Vehicle and Asset Finance (VAF) Specialist At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Application Closing Date