Legal Officer At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited (1 Position)
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Legal Officer. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- The Legal Officer shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the insurance industry.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- A graduate Degree in Law (minimum of Second Class Lower);
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association;
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in Public service or Private sector.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion;
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law;
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole;
- Good research skills.
- Interpersonal skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Kindly accurately fill the form on the portal and send your CV to the email provided.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng