Legal Specialist (Hybrid) at Jobrole Consulting Limited
Jobrole Consulting Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Legal Specialist. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Legal Specialist (Hybrid)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Jobrole Consulting Limited
Jobrole Consulting Limited is a Talent Management Company that offers innovative talent and business solutions to drive performance and acceleration. Our focus is to develop and implement new ideas and strategies for Organizations to enhance their business processes and growth. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of consultants who ensure that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clienteles.
- The key accountabilities, interfaces and measures of this role are further elaborated below:
- Receives written information in the form of briefs and verbal instructions concerning cases from solicitors, other specialist legal professionals and clients.
- Provides advice and written opinions on points of intellectual property law.
- Confers with clients and witnesses in preparation for court proceedings.
- Draws up pleadings, affidavits and other court documents.
- Researches statutes and previous court decisions relevant to cases.
- Outlines the facts to the court, calls up and questions witnesses and addresses the court to argue a client’s case.
- Provides opinion on complex intellectual property issues.
- Draw up or settle documents.
- Interviews clients to determine the nature of problems, then recommends and undertakes appropriate legal action.
- Prepares cases for court by conducting investigations, undertaking research, giving notice of court actions and arranging the preparation and attendance of witnesses.
- Prepares and critically reviews contracts between parties.
- Perform regular analysis of the actions and decisions of the company
Requirements / Experience
The incumbent is required to have the following qualifications and experience level:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience.
- Experience in managing legal cases
The incumbent is required to have the following behavioral competencies:
- Service Orientation
- Information seeking
- Focused and Career driven
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
The incumbent is required to have the following functional competencies:
- Relevant legislation
- Business knowledge
- Excellent Communication (written and spoken)
- Excellent Administration skill
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Governance and Compliance
- Document Control
- Admitted Attorney.
N80,000.00 – N100,000.00 per month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.