Beebeejump International Limited is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a Loan Recovery Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ojudu Berger, Lagos
- Report Directly to: Operations Manager
About Beebeejump International Limited
Beebeejump INT’L LTD is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b Ogunnusi Isheri Road Ojodu Berger Lagos. With a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It has a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production, and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is also an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. She provides a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC/DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
- We are currently looking for a smart, and active loan recovery officer to join our team, Your daily duties will involve effective customer relationship management, cold calling customers to follow up on loan payments, assisting customers resolve issues surrounding payments and ensuring that loan recovery target is achieved.
- You will be working with different department such as finance, technical and customer service. The role will require you to have strong persuasion, organization, time management skills and emotional intelligence.
- Beebeejump offers you the opportunity to learn the rudiments of the job hence equipping you with the required skillet needed to succeed in your career pursuit, you will be a part of a great team and structured work culture.
- Keep tracking outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money
- Locate and contact debtors
- Update account status and database regularly
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
- Build trust with debtors
- Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions
Recovery Officer Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or any related course.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as recovery officer / customer service.
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.