Wellness Healthcare Group is a pacesetter in Health Management services in Nigeria and was established to positively revolutionize healthcare delivery in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist / Pharmacologist
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Locum Pharmacist / Pharmacologist Job Description
- The Pharmacist serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals;
verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration,
and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory;
supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Measurable generation of income for the organization for assigned services and products
- Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
- Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam.
Locum Pharmacist / Pharmacologist Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Pharmacy
- 1 – 2 years experience.
- Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent people management and motivation skills
- High level of integrity
- Accountability and ownership of tasks and results.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.