Locum Pharmacist / Pharmacologist at Wellness Healthcare Group
Wellness Healthcare Group is a pacesetter in Health Management services in Nigeria and was established to positively revolutionize healthcare delivery in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist / Pharmacologist
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Read also: Accountant at Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited
Locum Pharmacist / Pharmacologist Job Description
- The Pharmacist serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals;
verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration,
and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory;
supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Measurable generation of income for the organization for assigned services and products
- Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
- Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam.
Locum Pharmacist / Pharmacologist Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Pharmacy
- 1 – 2 years experience.
Finance Business Partner at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Computer Teacher at Ferscoat Comprehensive Academy
Experienced Laundry Personnel at Hotel Capitol
Female Accountant at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
Instrumentation Technician at Michael Stevens Consulting
Compliance Officer at Olakleen Holdings Limited
- Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent people management and motivation skills
- High level of integrity
- Accountability and ownership of tasks and results.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.