Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Rainoil Logistics Services Limited for the vacant position of a Logistics Coordinator. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Delta
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Logistics Tracking Officer at Rainoil Logistics Services Limited
- MEAL Manager at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Rainoil Logistics Services Limited
Rainoil Logistics Services Limited provides product haulage services for the efficient delivery of products to our network of stations and customers across the country.
- Implements measures to accept, and ensure prompt responses to customer orders
- Oversees the customer interface and response process and ensures that orders are delivered to the highest service standards
- Maintains appropriate records and reports on all Logistics planning activities to the Head Logistics, Operations
- Acquires and validates all relevant licenses and ensures that they are promptly renewed and updated
- Develops and tracks action plans for on-time performance including back-up arrangements
- Maintains appropriate records and reports on all Logistics planning activities to the Head, Logistics, Operations
- Monitors operational performance against agreed financial and operational targets
- Communicates with customers, drivers, and company associates on a regular basis to ensure uninterrupted product supply
- Monitors the acquisition and ongoing validity of all relevant licenses and ensures that they are promptly renewed and updated
- Plans routes and load schedules for multi-drop deliveries.
- Addresses all concerns and issues delegated from the manager while the load is en route
- Optimises deliveries by planning efficient and cost-effective routes.
- Ensures sites have the proper number of trucks that meet the needs of the business.
- Creates backup plans for operations in the event of a breakdown or mechanical failure
- Prepares reports based on trends to enable the team to have accurate forecasts
- Implements the acquisition and renewal of relevant insurance and security covers (e.g. tracking devices)
- Provides technical and operational support to the field office, as well as advice on the application of logistics management best practices, systems, and procedures
- Assesses existing logistics operations systems and advises on corrective measures to be undertaken.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 4 – 6 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.