Logistics Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Logistics Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- Responsible for the overall supply chain management.
- To Lead, Manage and Participates in developing, interpreting, and implementing Logistics policies and procedures for effective support and successful project delivery.
- HND / B.Sc. in Social Science.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Professional membership an added advantage.
- Experience in Oil and Gas project or construction industries with contracting responsibilities.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.