Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Rainoil Logistics Services Limited for the vacant position of a Logistics Store Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Logistics Store Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Delta
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- MEAL Manager at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Rainoil Logistics Services Limited
Rainoil Logistics Services Limited provides product haulage services for the efficient delivery of products to our network of stations and customers across the country.
- Oversees the office store and keeps appropriate inventory records
- Checks the inventory periodically to determine to reorder needs and verify with records.
- Issues store items as requested by the various stakeholders in line with laid down processes and procedures
- Codes each item in the office store to ensure easy identification and accessibility
- Monitors levels of store items and makes a request for the purchase of consumables and non-consumables in line with the replenishment mechanisms
- Makes requisition for store items that are in short supply and submits to Head Logistics, Operations.
- Receives store items, verifies against requisitions, and prepares goods received sheet.
- Maintains and updates records as regards the loss in value of goods due to thepassage of time or obsolescence.
- Verifies the quality and quantity of goods received to ensure they meet service-level requirements
- Monitors the physical state of the store to ensure it meets HSE standards, and sets the appropriate security measures in place.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.