Logistics Supervisor At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
We would like to introduce you to yet another great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. TRUCK.NG is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a Logistics Supervisor in the organization.
This is a full time job best suited for those specialized in the department of Transportation/Logistics. We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient employee to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
- Location: Lagos
About the Organization
TruckNG is simplifying the landscape of trucking and transportation of goods through a digital logistics platform. The platform is designed to connect and inform all stakeholders, between drivers, shipping companies, freight factories, and transportation cooperatives. TruckNG enables efficient management and supervision of all operations via a user-friendly digital logistics platform.
- Coordinates customer truck traffic.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of shipping/receiving personnel
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaint
- Coordinates the cross usage of production and shipping/receiving personnel, when necessary
- Ensures the tagging, as required, and proper storage of customer product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, International Trade or related major preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of production or logistics experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Should be proficient using a computer and be able to analyze data in a database/spreadsheet
- Advanced years’ progressive experience within Logistics.
- Significant experience in Biological/Pharma industry, importation/exportation experience preferred.
- Experience supervising logistics groups.
Application Process in TRUCK.NG
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.