London South Bank University Scholarship Overview
Students interested in working in a laboratory are invited to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Markerless Human Gait Analysis;
using Ultra-Wideband Radar Approaches Augmented by Artificial Intelligence at the London South Bank University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The PhD project will bring the selected candidates an awarded stipend worth £18,000 per annum for three years of study.
The applicants must hold honors or MSc degrees in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline and be eligible to be considered for a position on this project.
London South Bank University is a public cosmopolitan ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings.
LSBU is known for its professional links and high graduate salaries and is working towards being recognized for transforming lives, communities, businesses, and society through applied education and insight.
The London South Bank University will award the selected candidates a stipend worth £18,000 per annum for up to 3 years of PhD study.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this London South Bank University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree study at the London South Bank University School of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong interest in the laboratory work.
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal to submit an admission application.
To apply for the scholarship, students must send the supporting documents to Prof. Sandra Dudley via mail at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare a CV with a covering letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class or an upper second-class Honours degree or an MSc.
Enthusiastic with a background in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TEOFL IBT – 80 to 90
- PTE – 52 to 60
- Cambridge English – 169 to 180
- Duolingo – 110 to 120