London South Bank University Best International Scholarships in UK
London South Bank University Scholarship Overview
Students interested in working in a laboratory are invited to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Markerless Human Gait Analysis using Ultra-Wideband Radar Approaches Augmented;
by Artificial Intelligence at the London South Bank University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The PhD project will bring the selected candidates an awarded stipend worth £18,000 per annum for three years of study.
Read also: Scholarships in the Energy Efficient Machine Learning Models Development
The applicants must hold honors or MSc degrees in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline and be eligible to be considered for a position on this project.
London South Bank University is a public cosmopolitan ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings. LSBU is known for its professional links and high graduate salaries and is working towards being;
recognized for transforming lives, communities, businesses, and society through applied education and insight.
The London South Bank University will award the selected candidates a stipend worth £18,000 per annum for up to 3 years of PhD study.
Read also: Fully Funded Eindhoven University of Technology Scholarships in Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this London South Bank University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree study at the London South Bank University School of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong interest in the laboratory work.
Read also: Fully Funded ETH Zurich International Scholarships in Switzerland 2023
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. To apply for the scholarship;
students must send the supporting documents to Prof. Sandra Dudley via mail at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare a CV with a covering letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class or an upper second-class Honours degree or an MSc. Enthusiastic with a background in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or
a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TEOFL IBT – 80 to 90
- PTE – 52 to 60
- Cambridge English – 169 to 180
- Duolingo – 110 to 120