Fully Funded Maastricht University International Scholarships in Netherlands
Maastricht University Scholarship Overview
Maastricht University is seeking a PhD student interested in researching the effects of nutrition on brain and liver health.
They can apply for the PhD Position in Nutrition and Brain and Liver for the academic year 2022-2023.
Read also: University of Reading International Scholarships in UK 2023
This Maastricht University International Scholarship is open to applications from all international and domestic students that undertake PhD programme at the Department of Nutrition and Movement Sciences at Maastricht University;
hold a master’s degree in a relevant field of study, and have experience with human studies and statistical methods and have excellent spoken and written English.
The selected candidates will be provided a monthly salary of up to €3,247.
Maastricht University is a public research university renowned for its unique, innovative, problem-based learning system, characterized by a small-scale and student-oriented approach.
It is ranking 127th in the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings.
Read also: West African Research Association scholarships in Africa 2023
The PhD candidates selected by Maastricht University will be awarded the PhD position with a salary of €2,541 in the first year that can go up to €3,247 gross a month in the fourth year, along with an % holiday and an 8.3% year-end allowance.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this Maastricht University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study programme offered by the Department of Nutrition and Movement Sciences at Maastricht University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international and domestic students.
Read also: University of Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications via the university’s application portal, Studielink.
The students who want to apply for the PhD position must submit the mentioned supporting documents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must state vacancy number AT2022.329 in their documents.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to prepare a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master degree in biomedical sciences, medicine, (medical) biology, health sciences, physiology, neurosciences or nutrition.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have excellent spoken and written English.