Maintenance Officer at Golden Oil Industries Limited – 1 position
Golden Oil Industries Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a maintenance officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Anambra, Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Golden Oil Industries Limited
Golden oil is a pioneer in the refined vegetable oil industry in Nigeria. As an early leader in the edible oil refining business, we have built scale and excellence in every facet of our operations. In our plants we have built efficiency, in our products we infuse world-class nutrition and quality, and in our people we instill confidence in the future.
As population grows across Nigeria and in Africa, we are committed to providing food on a sustainable basis. We are committed to being a partner in building a nourished, healthy Nigeria.
- To lead the end-to-end implementation of planned, preventative maintenance, remedial & repair works within the maintenance department
- Schedule all planned maintenance and remedial work orders after assessing resource requirements such as labor, skills,
- Spare parts inventory maintenance and minimize breakdown.
- Conduct random post-maintenance inspections to assess the quality of work.
- Track maintenance activity conformance to plan.
- Act as a conduit between Maintenance & Production to coordinate all maintenance activities.
- Review maintenance spare parts inventory consumption patterns to ensure adequate stock on hand and obsolescence avoidance.
- Fault findings of all mechanical equipment of both soya and edible oil refinery.
- Breakdown analysis and preventive maintenance and perform mechanical fitter duties.
- HND / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be results-oriented and take pride in achieving targets despite unexpected challenges
- Have Excellent Leadership skills
- Have good technical ability
- Have good organizational skills
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Anambra State
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.