Golden Oil Industries Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a maintenance officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Anambra, Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Golden Oil Industries Limited
- To lead the end-to-end implementation of planned, preventative maintenance, remedial & repair works within the maintenance department
- Schedule all planned maintenance and remedial work orders after assessing resource requirements such as labor, skills,
- Spare parts inventory maintenance and minimize breakdown.
- Conduct random post-maintenance inspections to assess the quality of work.
- Track maintenance activity conformance to plan.
- Act as a conduit between Maintenance & Production to coordinate all maintenance activities.
- Review maintenance spare parts inventory consumption patterns to ensure adequate stock on hand and obsolescence avoidance.
- Fault findings of all mechanical equipment of both soya and edible oil refinery.
- Breakdown analysis and preventive maintenance and perform mechanical fitter duties.
- HND / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be results-oriented and take pride in achieving targets despite unexpected challenges
- Have Excellent Leadership skills
- Have good technical ability
- Have good organizational skills
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Anambra State
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.