Maintenance Technician At The Place (Smackers Limited)
We are pleased to let members of the public know that there is a vacancy at The Place (Smackers Limited) for the position of a maintenance Technician. Interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Conduct daily routine inspection of facilities to drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure;
- Identify or receive faults and analyze to identify root cause and resolve;
- Escalate issues to supervisor as required;
- Ensure issues are properly logged and closed according to company’s policy;
- Carry out and also ensure proper preventive/proactive maintenance on facilities as detailed in manuals;
- Keep equipment and facilities in assigned location clean and in top form always;
- Monitor usage of equipment to prevent mishandling;
- Ensure proper handover of issues during shift change;
- Complete Spare Requisition Form and Job Completion Form and obtain all required sign-off;
- Complete Equipment History Card at the resolution and closure of issues on the equipment;
- Help drive the energy saving initiatives of the company and ensure achievement of reduction of energy consumption and cost;
- Follow up escalated issues to closure;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of daily reports;
- Provide feedback on Vendor/service providers as required to help in their evaluation;
- Build expertise in assigned areas and on assigned equipment;
- Propose/suggest ideas and recommendation on operations, equipment, preventive maintenance and spares management;
- Training and developing self;
- Contribute actively at team meetings and departmental initiatives;
- Test and confirm quality of diesel and sign off before reception.
Resident Surveyor (QS) At Hope Group
Resident Engineers At Hope Group
Regional Operations Engineer At Emerging Africa
Executive Marketer At Crusifix games and Lounge
- OND and HND holders are eligible to apply.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be residing on the island.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
Application Closing Date
Note: If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng