We are pleased to let members of the public know that there is a vacancy at The Place (Smackers Limited) for the position of a maintenance Technician. Interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Conduct daily routine inspection of facilities to drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure;
- Identify or receive faults and analyze to identify root cause and resolve;
- Escalate issues to supervisor as required;
- Ensure issues are properly logged and closed according to company’s policy;
- Carry out and also ensure proper preventive/proactive maintenance on facilities as detailed in manuals;
- Keep equipment and facilities in assigned location clean and in top form always;
- Monitor usage of equipment to prevent mishandling;
- Ensure proper handover of issues during shift change;
- Complete Spare Requisition Form and Job Completion Form and obtain all required sign-off;
- Complete Equipment History Card at the resolution and closure of issues on the equipment;
- Help drive the energy saving initiatives of the company and ensure achievement of reduction of energy consumption and cost;
- Follow up escalated issues to closure;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of daily reports;
- Provide feedback on Vendor/service providers as required to help in their evaluation;
- Build expertise in assigned areas and on assigned equipment;
- Propose/suggest ideas and recommendation on operations, equipment, preventive maintenance and spares management;
- Training and developing self;
- Contribute actively at team meetings and departmental initiatives;
- Test and confirm quality of diesel and sign off before reception.
- OND and HND holders are eligible to apply.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be residing on the island.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
Application Closing Date
Note: If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you