Manager At Khenpro Global Services
We would like to introduce you to yet another great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. Khenpro Global Services is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of Manager in the organization.
This job is best suited for those in the Executive or Management department. We are recruiting reliable and qualified candidates for the position below:
- Job Title: Manager
- Location: Awoyaya, Ajah – Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
About the Organization
Khenpro Global Services – Our client is one of the foremost brands that offer raw natural (human) hair made with natural-looking lace wig. These hairs are sourced directly from country of origin and our clientele base is rapidly expanding across the shores of Nigeria to America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We are a luxury brand when it comes to natural human hair and untraceable lace wigs. This is why we are the favourite of celebrities.
- The ideal candidate for this role would have the opportunity to learn the skills relating to natural human hair and lace wig while carrying out managerial function as outlined in the job responsibility.
- Supervising activities and operations of junior staff.
- Assisting in training.
- Arranging and managing the employee’s work schedules, considering seasonality for occasions and peak times.
- Maintaining records of staff members.
- Ensuring proper cleaning of beauty salon equipment and tools after use and following hygiene practices.
- Maintaining records of all transactions and presenting it to the business owners.
- Be open to learn and acquire skills relating to natural human air and lace wig.
N50,000 / month.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in leadership or supervisory roles. Experience as a Beauty Salon Manager, Beauty Therapist will be an added advantage.
- Ability to handle customers’ requests and complaints with elegance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Customer-oriented individual and an outstanding problem-solver.
- Good numerical abilities.
- A keen eye on details.
- Good time management skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- The successful individual would be expected to work from Mondays through Saturdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm daily
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email to contact Khenpro Global Services.