Manager, Channel at Stanbic IBTC Bank (1 slot available)
Stanbic IBTC Bank is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the vacant position of a manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Manager, Channel
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Victoria Island), Nigeria
- Business Segment: Corporate & Investment Banking
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
At Stanbic IBTC Bank, We offer all our clients a wide range of personal, business and commercial banking products through our various branches spread across Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
- The Channel Manager is accountable for articulating and executing the channel strategy and managing the productivity of Cash, Trade, and Investor channel services across all online and host channels.
- The role demands in-depth knowledge of the transactional banking landscape in Africa with an end-to-end understanding of the product, operational, and technology components that impact the client experience of the electronic channel capability.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience. Good Cash, Trade, and Investor Services knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of financial and budgeting processes
- Good understanding of Management reporting and experience in various reporting functions would be advantageous
- Exposure to Core Banking projects and understanding the potential impact on related functions (such as reporting and operational processes) in the bank would be advantageous
- Experience in African markets will be an advantage.
- Experience in managing teams across multiple geographies in Africa would be a definite advantage
- Results/Quality driven
- Expert understanding of business and processing systems
- Expert understanding of TPS products, and transaction banking
- Strong understanding of IT architectures
- Familiarity with broader Corporate Banking and Global Markets product set
- Expert Online integrated channel experience and understanding
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.