This is a great opportunity to get a job at 9mobile in Lagos. Qualified and interested individuals are expected to send applications for the available position of a Manager of Commercial Planning.
This job is best suited for people that are trained in the field of finance and accounting. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Manager (Commercial Planning)
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 6 years.
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance/Accounting
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Content Marketing Officer at Credpal (Available at Lagos)
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Accountant at Metro and Castle Ltd
- IT Administrator at Metro and Castle Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd. (EMTS), trading as 9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide:
- Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless)
- Digital Mobile Services
- International Gateway Services
- National/Regional Long Distance Services.
This is in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Oversees the commercial budget management and business analysis, examine commercial budget (revenue and OPEX) estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Analyze and control commercial budget in terms of spend and revenue for various commercial channels as well as preparation of the commercial Business Plan.
- Forecasting, Budgeting and budgetary Control on Subscriber count, revenue, handsets and cost of sales for the entire Commercial group
- Preparation of the Business plan and analysing of all KPIs
- Product income comparison with set standards on predetermined ARPU’s, determining reasons for variance with a view of addressing reasons for disparities on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Departmental Budget on income and recurrent expenditure for various commercial channels.
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure that Budget set standards is met and budgetary standards on cost are within standards prescribed by Finance.
- Regulate and instill strict financial discipline and control within the commercial teams.
- Generate reports on financial performance for commercial teams on a regional basis.
- Prepare product margin analysis, business cases and activity based costing.
- Perform any duties as assigned by Head, Pricing and Commercial Planning.
- First Degree or equivalent in a Numerate discipline.
- Post-graduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role as advantage.
- Professional experience in commercial,finance control operations and cost management.
- Prior work experience in Telecom Industry will be an added advantage.