Manager of Statistical Programming (Global Biostatistics) at IQVIA Nigeria
This job opportunity available at IQVIA Nigeria is targeted towards highly experienced individuals that have worked across multiple countries. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Manager of Statistical Programming (Global Biostatistics). Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Statistical Programming (Global Biostatistics)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Qualification: BSc/MSc
- Work experience: 7 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Executive/Management
- Requisition ID: R1303249
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About IQVIA Nigeria
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.
IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ makes the extraordinary possible by connecting unparalleled data, advanced analytics, innovative technologies, and deep healthcare and scientific expertise so you can discover previously unseen insights, drive smarter decision-making, and unleash new opportunities.
We work alongside customers and partners to be a catalyst for innovation in healthcare. IQVIA helps speed drug development, ensure product quality and safety, improve commercial effectiveness, get the right treatments to patients, improve access and delivery of healthcare, and ultimately drive better health outcomes.
- The Global Biostatistics (Data Sciences, Safety & Medical) team at IQVIA are experienced in submissions for all major regions; working together with key groups such as, Global Regulatory Affairs, Safety, Project and Data Management, and Medical Writing, to drive efficiency and accountability.
- We have one of the largest Biostatistics departments within the industry of around 1,100+ staff, to which we engage the full range of industry-leading resources and expertise spanning all study phases and therapeutic areas.
- Due to continued growth, we are seeking new brave minds to join our award winning and innovative department. You will have the opportunity to work globally and across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- IQVIA Biostatistics helps interpret and draw inferences from data collected on patients as they progress through a clinical trial and serves as the bridge between data capture and reporting.
- As a Statistical Programming Manager, you will manage a team of Statistical Programming (SP) staff, including hiring, training, and supervising department members.
- You will develop, recommend, and implement standard procedures, measures of performance, and training programs, along with organising and allocating resources according to multi-project requirements and deadlines.
- With great technical responsibilities, you will serve as a lead statistical programmer on major projects and provide advanced technical expertise for internal and external clients and ensure project issues are overcome.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5 years + Statistical Programming experience and at least 1-year team management experience
- 7 years experience as a study and programming lead within the Life-Science industry
- Advanced knowledge of SAS and technical database skills
- Knowledge of statistics and/or the clinical drug development process
- From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Fashion Illustrator at Genesis Couture Limited
- HR / Account Manager at Genesis Couture Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Manager (Commercial Planning) at 9Mobile
- Specialist (Tax and Compliance) at 9Mobile – Available in Lagos
What is in it for you?
- Global exposure
- Variety of therapeutic areas
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Access to cutting-edge in-house technology
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Work-Life Balance.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.