Managing Director At Adexen Recruitment Agency – 1 position available
Adexen Recruitment Agency is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested persons who are willing to work in the vacant position of a managing director.
Job Title: Managing Director
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Job Seniority: Manager
- Job Category: General Business
- The Managing Director has a global role all over the activities of the company and growth of the Company
- Ensure that Company achieves its business objectives and creates an environment that promotes staff commitment to the achievement of the organisational vision, mission, and strategy.
- He will support, manage and develop sales, financial and operational activities.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Formulation of the short and medium term Group strategy; to set up correspondent goals and progress plan; to ensure implementation providing solutions to issues
- Provide strategic advice to the HQ so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- To evaluate and improve the operation and financial performances; to research and identify opportunities; to oversee budget preparation and to maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- To oversee day-to-day operations and supporting services activities; to ensure employees work productively and develop professionalism
- To oversee the maintenance, the protection and the security of the properties, assets and the employees
- To oversee the interaction with unions, the recruitment and the training of new employees and the employee assessment process
- To initiate actions to support and develop a good social climate
- To interact with local communities, local and provincial authorities for all matters involving the company
- To prepare activity’s report for upper management and to oversee financial reporting
- Oversee the management of all the company’s assets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field of study from a recognised university
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a similar senior management role (MD, GM, Operations Director, Project Director)
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the upstream Oil & Gas industry (engineering, fabrication, maritime, exploration & production)
- Proven experience in managing a large team (nationals & expatriates)
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organization and leadership skills
- Experience navigating / relations with Nigerian Oil & Gas / Manufacturing regulatory bodies is a plus.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Application Closing Date
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.