Marketing Assistant Manager At Skyline University, Nigeria
Skyline University, Nigeria (SUN) is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Marketing Assistant Manager. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court.
Skyline University Nigeria SUN is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient employee to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
Other jobs like this you might like:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant Manager
- A Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in any field from an accredited College or University.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in the same field
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable in market research and competitor’s analysis
- Result Driven
- Preferable bilingual in English & Hausa
- Ability to plan, implement, evaluate and report activities conducted.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and to prepare written and electronic documents and communicate properly to all stake holders
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and should have full knowledge of Federal Goverment Laws.
- Strong skills in budget management, planning, and strategic thinking.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV & Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng