Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Inguest Global Partners Limited for the available position of a Marketing Associate. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos (Lagos Island)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Inguest Global Partners Limited
Inguest Global Partners Limited is a Professional Service Consulting Firm and one of the fastest growing in Nigeria emerging as the Africa’s foremost People Consulting Firm.
- We are seeking to urgently hire Marketers to be deployed nationwide.
- Their key responsibility will be to market and sell the products of the firm.
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the Retail business of the bank through the opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- To bring about value added benefits to every customer by cross selling other value-added products to every customer.
- To come up with initiatives and ideas that enables improved productivity and achievement of milestones.
- Build a customer retention strategy e.g., keeping customers informed and using gamification.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills:
- HND / B.Sc Degree from a reputable institution.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 30 years.
- The candidate must be very smart and tech-savvy.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- N85,000 Monthly Gross
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, Group Life, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Associate” as the subject of the mail.