Workforce Group is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the six vacant positions of a Marketing Associate. This job opportunity is located across six different states of Nigeria. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Age requirement: At most 30 years old
- Location: Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
- Job Field: Sales and Marketing
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Workforce Group
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- Customer acquisition through sales of the company’s products and services.
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened – Bundling electronic products.
- Cross-selling of company products and services.
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade fares.
- Provide sales leads for Team Leads, Supervisors and Branch Managers.
- Ensure consistent high-quality service delivery.
- BSc (Minimum of Second Class Lower) or HND / OND (Minimum of Lower Credit) or NCE (Minimum of Credit) qualification in any field.
- 30 years and below.
Jobs with no deadline specified: