Creatrix Empire International Limited is currently in search of a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a Marketing Executive. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Liaising with the digital marketer to maintain website and monitor data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Liaising with Social media manager to monitor campaigns on all social media handles
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 3 years experience.
- Professional qualification or evidence of training / development in marketing.
Other Selection (Skills, Knowledge and Experiences):
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills.
- IT skills.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.