This is a job opportunity at Plenty Plus Limited targeted towards interested individuals in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Marketing Executive. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Basic Qualification: BSc/HND
- Work experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Field: Marketing
- Salary: 150,000 – 200,000 naira
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Plenty Plus Limited
A company standing to ease all real estate transactions. PLENTYPLUS Properties has been providing among many other easy ways of building a good home to all our clientele.
Our portfolio of clients consists mainly of residents management companies, developers and commercial freeholders. We also provide estate management services, housing estate management, building and planning as well as other property management services.
She was incorporated as Limited Liability Company in 2010 for some services which this very service. To balance all our Real Estate transactions we partner with SUN TRUST Savings and Loans Bank a renowned Mortgage bank base in Abuja. We also assist in National Housing Fund (NHF) processing; this has being a source of help to many Low & Medium Income Earners in Nigeria.
Job Summary in Plenty Plus Limited
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio if need be.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Conduct market research, for example, using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- All these are to meet both personal and team targets.
- Minimum of 2 Years of work experience in Marketing (Banking Industry)
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc/HND in any discipline.
Location: Resides in Ajah or its environs
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 – 200,000
Application Deadline: Not specified.