The general public is hereby informed that a Marketing Executive is currently needed at Design Synchrony. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacancy.
Design Synchrony helps to create more time for “Key Activities” by handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Position
- In this role you are responsible for maintaining and automating as well as improving our development and release infrastructure.
- You will have the opportunity to design and develop creative, compelling, fault-tolerant and cutting-edge cloud-systems that support our mission.
- You will be working with a variety of tools to enable fast delivery and testing of our core products.
- Oversee consistency of content, branding, language and messaging across all materials
- Work closely with Performance Marketing, Product Marketing and Creative to roll out campaigns across all consumer touch points
- Conduct market research and analyze reports to look for patterns and trends.
- Produce reporting on marketing campaigns and create learnings to rene subsequent efforts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues using best practices
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Assist with the creation of internal documentation
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Copywriting for email, website and organic social.
Other jobs like this you might like:
- 1 – 5 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of advertising
- Solid grasp of advertising campaigns.
- Solid understanding of content creation
- Procient with content marketing
- Solid grasp of digital marketing
- Understanding principles of digital advertising.
- Experience with direct marketing
- Understanding principles of email marketing
- Sound experience in lead generation.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation.
- Experience with marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with marketing strategy
- Understanding principles of social marketing
- Experience with brand awareness
- Understanding of marketing strategies
- Solid grasp of strategic marketing
- Familiarity with content strategy.
- Solid understanding of media strategy
- Understanding of social media advertising
- Understanding of display advertising.
- Sound experience in google AdWords.
- Google AdWords Display advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Media Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Strategic Marketing / Marketing Strategies.
- Brand Awareness
- Social Marketing
- Marketing campaigns
- Marketing automation.
- Lead generation
- Email marketing
- Direct marketing.
- Digital advertising / Digital marketing
- Content marketing / Content creation
- Advertising campaigns / Advertising.
What We Look For:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Skills to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables.
- Meeting deadlines and strong attention to detail.
N20,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter attached with your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.