This is to inform the general public of yet another opportunity to get a good and reliable job in Lagos. Choice Talents NG is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who is interested in filling in the available position of a Marketing Manager in the organization. As an interested individual, you are expected to send applications to be immediately employed as a Marketing Manager. This job is best suited for those who studied under the Executive or Management department.
About the Organization
Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient employee to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Location: Ipaja-Ayobo, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
- Business Development Officer at MGS
- Direct Sales Agent at MGS
- Freelance Marketer at MGS
- Customer Care Representative at MGS
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- 3 – 7 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures amid work pressures
- Candidate must live around the job location or prozy areas.