We are pleased to let the general public know that Wemy Industries Limited is recruiting personnel to fill in the vacant position of a Materials Planning Manager in their organization. Interested candidates are free to apply by following the application method below.
Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Job Title: Materials Planning Manager
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a material planner to manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules.
- The material planner’s responsibilities include determining material specifications, creating and maintaining inventory schedules, coordinating with internal departments, and managing external stakeholder relations.
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders.
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.
See Other Jobs:
- A Degree in Accounting, Business, Logistics, Inventory Management or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing, or a related position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.