Mechanic – Forklift at Veepee Group Of Companies (1 slot available)
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Veepee Group of Companies for the available position of a Mechanic for Forklift. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Mechanic (Forklift)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Ogun, Sango Ota
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Veepee Group of Companies
Veepee Group, the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
- The employee will carry out mechanical repairs and maintenance on plant equipment in workshops or on customer sites.
- He will be responsible for carrying out regular maintenance and repairs on all company forklifts, including diesel, gas and electric.
- The employee will be responsible for managing and providing guidance to his junior team members.
- Relevant Degree such as High School / Associate Degree in Technical, Welding, General Education, Education, Associates, Technology, Electronics or Automotive Services.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and maximum of 15 years of experience in the related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.