Medical Doctor at Landmark University (3 Referees)
Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Landmark University for the vacant position of a Medical Doctor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Kwara (Omu-Aran)
- Department: Health Services
- Programme: Medical Centre
- Referees: 3
Other jobs like this you might like:
- IT Infrastructure Officers at Meristem Securities Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Landmark University
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from any accredited institution either within or outside the country
- Applicant must have done One Year Internship post-graduation
- Applicant must have completed the National Youth Service Corps.
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Physician Competency Reference Set (PCRS)
- Patient care.
- Medical knowledge.
- Practice-based learning and improvement.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- System-based practice.
- Inter professional collaboration.
- Personal and professional development.
Other Important Information:
- Possess a proven character and build up an impeccable personal and professional reputation during one’s career.
- Ability to align wholly with the Vision of the University and abide by her Core Values and ethos as contained in the staff handbook and conditions of service.
- A Team player who can work under limited supervision and is capable of self-direction.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and confidentiality.
- Ability to deliver tasks and projects within lifelines by prioritizing tasks and achieving results beyond expectations.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must enjoy good physical health mental health.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2022.