Medical Sales Representative (Kaduna) at Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals – 1 available position
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a medical sales representative in Kaduna, Nigeria. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Kaduna
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity. We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do. We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
- Lead the generation of demand for Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals products in government and privately owned health facilities, retail facilities and relevant medical establishment.
- Meet and Exceed territory sales target within agreed budgets and timelines
- Interface with and communicate effectively to customers and key influencers regarding product efficacy and safety, product availability, supply and distribution.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding designated customer base in assigned territory.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Maintaining detailed records.
- Make presentations to health care professionals in Hospitals or Pharmacies.
- Analyze your sales data to improve sales results.
- Monitor competitor activity and products.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the healthcare sector.
- A Degree in Biological Sciences or related courses.
- B.Pharm is an advantage.
- 1 – 5 years of experience as a medical sales rep or retail pharmacy.
- Based in Kaduna.
- Planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
- Customer relationship skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.