MFC Store Manager At Glovo Nigeria
This is to inform the general public that a well qualified personnel is needed at Glovo Nigeria to fill the vacant position of a MFC Store Manager in their organization. All interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: MFC Store Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Your work-life opportunity:
- In Glovo, we want to change the way consumers buy groceries, and we believe that if we want to revolutionize the industry, we need to deliver a WOW experience to our clients since this is Glovo’s way.
- To reach this WOW effect you will be managing and coordinating our different retail stores within your city.
- Your goal will be to quickly adapt the operation of each retail store, co-managing the assortment and pricing and being a hero leader to your team.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Launch groceries retail stores in your city from scratch
- Manage, control and direct of Groceries retail stores and continuously improve i) functionality ii) service level in order to achieve our Customer Experience goals.
- Manage staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other initiatives necessary to enable the Operations plans.
- Manage a team of Supervisors with responsibility for each shift within a very fast-paced/ time-critical and demanding environment.
- Set the requirements and expectations for Retail store Managers, Supervisors and Pickers.
- Measure performance through metrics, providing feedback, and holding Retail store Managers and supervisors accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Be proactive and ensure that best practices are shared across all Retail Stores and shifts.
- Work closely with other teams (HR, Category Management, Finance, Facility contractors, Safety Manager, LiveOps…) to create and implement initiatives.
- Supervise the maintenance of the working environment ensuring health and safety standards across your stores.
- Achieve stock accuracy targets.
- Continuously measure and evaluate the departmental goals and all work processes, available daily labor and daily production goals.
- Improve quality and eliminate errors, reducing business costs.
- Manage and report main KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- An impressive track record in a high-volume, fast-paced grocery chain, distribution or logistics environment
- 3-5 years of experience in retail, managing multidisciplinary teams
- Fluency in local language and English
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques is preferred
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng