Motocheck is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Mobile App Developer. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Motocheck is an automotive technology company creating efficiency in the transportation industry by delivering on-demand vehicle inspection, maintenance and driver onboarding through a nationwide chain of auto centres backed by its proprietary technology platform.
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
What We Do
- The Motocheck vehicle inspection app eliminates bias and paperwork by digitizing the vehicle inspection process and generating a reliable inspection report in real-time.
- The app runs on Android and IOS platforms and it creates reports and vehicle analytics that are accessible on the admin and partner dashboards.
- We also make business decisions based on the large stream of data we receive daily and we are scaling this to work with big data, perform data analytics and build models that will drive better decision-making in the automotive industry
- If this excites you, it excites us too and we would love to have you.
About the Role
- The Mobile App Developer is required to work with our engineering team to develop high quality mobile applications.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
- Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Build native and hybrid applications on iOS and Android
- Work directly with the product owner to design and build a compelling mobile applications.
- Work within a team to help resolve issues and solve problems.
- Take ownership of projects, from development and delivery to production
To Succeed in this Role, We Think You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience designing and building successful web applications.
- Demonstratable portfolio of mobile applications.
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
What We Can Offer You
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive payment.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the product owner
- A technical interview with our lead developer
- A behavioral and technical interview with a member of the Executive team.
- All Interview Stages are Virtual
- Motocheck is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.